Monday, November 25, 2013

YESSSS!!

Crazy morning! I went into Lindora for my weigh in not thinking that there was going to be a big difference. I am now down 18 pounds! That is 6 pounds since just Thursday! I looked at the scale and literally said to the lady that it's got to be a joke. She rang her little bell and cheered for me :)

All i have been doing is making the changes that they wanted me to make and i guess it helped me get out of that stuck spot i was in! It's amazing to see that not only am i out of the 280 range but i only have 4 pounds to go to get me into the 260. And only 2 of those will get me to be down 20 pounds!

I'm seeing some great progress! Today and tomorrow i am doing protein days in preparation for Thanksgiving. I plan on having a very small portion of some mashed potatoes and since i've done so well i can treat myself a little. I go back in on Wednesday. If all goes according to plan i should be down 2 more pounds by then and i will have reached my goal of 20 pounds before Thanksgiving!

Thanks again to all of my cheerleaders out there! I appreciate it greatly and need it very much to keep me moving forward!

Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment