Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Exam and Lab results

Hello again!

I just got home from my appointment at Lindora. We went over my blood work and i received my information packet and Lean For Life book (as seen below).


My blood work came out much better then expected. All my levels are normal except for cholesterol and glucose which will go down with weight loss. I was very surprised to hear that my liver is functioning double what i should be which it GREAT!

Tomorrow i go in to create my meal plan for the first 3 protein days. These supposedly the toughest days of the whole thing. For those first 3 days i will only be able to eat protein and nothing else. This is what gets you into what is called "Fat burning ketosis". Once you reach ketosis you start burning fat quickly. I'm looking forward to that. haha. 

Check back tomorrow for an update!
Thanks again for reading,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment