Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Good News!

Hello everyone :)

I'm in a really good mood now! I just got back from meeting with the La Habra Lindora clinic and they cleared up ALL of my issues and confusion. I feel much better about what i am doing now and feel more confident.

On top of this....I LOST 4 POUNDS!! :D

I am officially in ketosis and burning fat quickly! Today is my last protein day and i can start adding more things into my diet as of tomorrow. Like salad, lunch meat, whole grain bread...etc. I am so proud of myself for sticking out these past 3 days. I thought i was going to pass out at some points and quite possibly punch someone out too. haha. But i did it! Something i never thought in my life i would ever be able to do, and i did. Pretty awesome :)

Oh! I almost forgot... The mint coco protein bar DOES taste like a thin mint, the sloppy joe is really good as a BBQ sauce substitute on a 3.5oz pork loin, and for Katie...the wildberry passion drink makes me feel like i'm on a tropical island! It is wonderful, especially with some ice.

Thank you all again for the support, i cannot thank you enough :)
-Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment