Friday, October 25, 2013

Product and Supplements

Happy Thursday! It is finally the weekend (for me).

I went back to Lindora today to buy some of their products and make meal plans for the first 3 protein days that i will be doing. All products are very high in protein and are only 3-18 Carbs each. Here is what i ended up with:


Thankfully they were having a sale for 20% off of all Lindora product today. With each item running about $14.50 my mother graciously gave me a budget of $50. Then to my surprise, Forrest wanted to match what she bought so that he made sure i was set to go. I obviously have an amazing support group and the best boyfriend ever :)

After i had picked out all of the items that i would be purchasing they helped me create a meal plan for my first 3 protein days. The gist of the protein days is this:

   Normally                                                             For me because i'm heavier than most
   Day 1: 88 grams of protein allowed                        Day 1: 93 grams of protein allowed
   Day 2: 71 grams of protein allowed                         Day 2: 82 grams of protein allowed
   Day 3: 62 grams of protein allowed                        Day 3: 55 grams of protein allowed

*Once these 3 protein days are over i am able to add in a few other things.

On top of this i am supposed to drink 80oz. of water and walk 10,000 steps per day. I purchased a pedometer to gauge how many steps i normally take in a day so i can work up to the 10,000 i need.


I also bought some multi-vitamins, potassium pills and fiber supplements, suggested by Lindora, to help the process even more!

                     

I OFFICIALLY START on Monday. I will go in on Monday for my first weigh in so that we have a number to count down from. I am really excited and nervous at the same time. As most of you know, i am a VERY picky eater, probably worse than anyone i have ever met. I am hoping and praying that i don't absolutely hate the product and it will be a smooth ride for me. I will definitely keep you updated on how that goes as well. 

Thanks again for reading and all of the support you have given!
-Amy







4 comments:

  1. Ok, finally I'm posting a comment. God bless you in your posts, hard work, and determination. We love you and pray that God will daily give you the strength to keep on keeping on!
    Love,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that food looks sooo good! Tell me how that wildberry passion drink is.... it looks yummy. :)
    Katie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely let you know if it's good! I'm curious myself. It is going to on Tuesdays meal plan :)

      Delete