Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My first post!

Hello everyone!

As most of you know i have enrolled in the Lindora weight loss program recently. Here is the link to their site if you would like to check it out: http://www.lindora.com/ 
Mine is a ten week program with a check/weigh in twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays).

I thought it would be a cool thing to start a blog for all of you to read about how it's going and what the progress is. I will share a bunch of other information that could be helpful to you as well! I will be sharing some personal information about myself that i trust you will not judge. This is the place where i will feel most comfortable to do so.

As of right now i weight 290 pounds with 48.2% body fat. Which is TOTALLY not good and technically considered "morbidly obese". I am ashamed at how out of control this has gotten and am now seeking professional help to look and feel better. The Lindora staff have predicted for me to loose 30-50 pounds within these 10 weeks of my program. This would be a huge step in the right direction for me.

Today i went in to get my lab work done. They tested for cholesterol, anemia, glucose, thyroid, and blood pressure levels. Tomorrow i have an appointment at 11:00am to get my results and to do the exam with the doctor. Other then going over lab results i do not know what else we will be doing but i am sure that i will update you in the next blog post.

Please check back every now and again for more updates and i would LOVE to hear comments, questions and maybe a little encouragement too :) This will be a rough journey for me but because of all of your support, i am willing to give it my all!

Thanks for reading,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you for taking this step, even though you know it won't be easy. I've seen a commitment in you that I am proud of and I can't wait to see your success. We are all behind you and will be there for you. YOU CAN DO EEEEEET!

    ReplyDelete