Friday, October 25, 2013

Overwhelmed

This is not an update post. This is just a random post because i am feeling a little bit overwhelmed. I am realizing that this process is going to be a lot harder than i anticipated. I am trying to strong in my mind and in my heart but it is difficult.

I've had a lot of time today to think about what i am about to start with this Lindora process. It is kind of hitting me hard. I know deep down that i have a TON of support but there is a small part of me that feels like i'm helpless. This could just be from the fact that for so long i have felt like i am so far gone into this hole that i have created that feels impossible to get out of. I feel as if i am contradicting myself constantly. Such as, "You are 120 pounds overweight, what makes you think that losing 30-50 pounds is going to make a difference." And "30-50 pounds is a HUGE step in the right direction just keep on keeping on!" I keep going back and forth in my head when I KNOW what the right thing to do is. It's frustrating.

I guess until i see results it will be tough for me to believe fully what i am capable of. I'm just trying to hang in there as much as possible and listen to the words of a bible verse that my uncle Jim shared with me this morning.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Thank you again for all of the love and support,
God Bless,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment